1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a Relationship Manager when I done the course and I've since changed to Assistant RM. My duties are supporting the RM by giving the customer an excellent service and helping the customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot about customer service and how to do my role better
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme was excellent. I just wish we had more chance on the job to do it.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
[this section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticehsip Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] was fantastic and came back to me right away when I needed help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not enough time given to do it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary could be higher to reflect the fact you have completed a course.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunies but these aren't always advertised that well.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Find out as much as you can about the role
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!