1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mortgage consultant, helping customers with their enquiry regarding Consent to Lease, Further advances or getting an update on their application. This involves going on the phones everyday and speaking to my manager about next steps with own progression and development.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
As i started in Banking and Savings i have had to learn a lot about mortgage and the new system. Since this move i am also training as classroom coach for any new starts joining the business and going into the mortgage department.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed my programme very well and would recommend it to anyone who wants to progress with their career or in general to just more knowledge.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very valued as i am part of the GEM network and a regular contributor towards the company and any charities or upcoming events.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised with appointments made well in advance.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support from other people in the program as well as the trainers.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My Manager would make sure i have the allocated time off to attend my meetings with my trainer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It pays the bills.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Have been volunteering with a vegan restaurant near me and it has helped me with delegation and management.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
They are very supportive and flexible.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Don't stress and if your wanting to progress then Halifax is the best place for it.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!