1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a member of the Private Bank Client Centre.
My day to day role involved booking new appointments for customers with Private banking managers to discuss their finances and future plans.
I was also involved in the admin side of the role. I had to make sure that the manager has received all the relevant details for the appointment.
I would speak daily with customers, branches and private banking managers and their assistants.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
developed my customer service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoyed it a lot
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it was very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My trainer This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions was amazing
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Quite a lot of support from them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is a good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!