Apprentice Project Manager at Lloyds Banking Group

Rosyth

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.2/10

I started my apprenticeship 6 months ago. Currently I am fulfilling the role of Project Assistant whilst I learn more about the Project Management. This involves a lot of the administration elements of Project Managment so I can understnad how the basics work. I arrange the weekly project meetings, capture the actions and distribute. I also look after the governance workstream of my project. For this I complete the actions as determined by our projects MSP Plan which I am custodian of.

I have learnt many new skills as well as developing some I already had.

I very much enjoy my programme. I get to learn new things everyday.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel more vauled every day as I get more involved in the project work.

The programme is very well structured. It fits in nicely with what I am doing in the workplace. All aspects seems to compliment one another.

I get a lot of support from my training provider. This is in the form of webinars, face to face training sessions and adhoc conversations.

I recieve a fairly good level of support however the apprenticeship is very much my responsibility. As a result I have an apprenticship plan and dashboard which I review with my line manager on a monthly basis.

The salary is very competitive.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

It is a supportive organisation and offers good levels of pay.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Make sure you are prepared. The application process is thorough.