1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I started my apprenticeship 6 months ago. Currently I am fulfilling the role of Project Assistant whilst I learn more about the Project Management. This involves a lot of the administration elements of Project Managment so I can understnad how the basics work. I arrange the weekly project meetings, capture the actions and distribute. I also look after the governance workstream of my project. For this I complete the actions as determined by our projects MSP Plan which I am custodian of.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills as well as developing some I already had.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy my programme. I get to learn new things everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel more vauled every day as I get more involved in the project work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well structured. It fits in nicely with what I am doing in the workplace. All aspects seems to compliment one another.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get a lot of support from my training provider. This is in the form of webinars, face to face training sessions and adhoc conversations.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a fairly good level of support however the apprenticeship is very much my responsibility. As a result I have an apprenticship plan and dashboard which I review with my line manager on a monthly basis.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very competitive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a supportive organisation and offers good levels of pay.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Make sure you are prepared. The application process is thorough.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!