Tactical Response Co-ordinator at Lloyds Banking Group

Belfast

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

6.4/10

Support Tactical Planning with struggling business areas and report production to highlight opportunities for service improvement

Expanded on Excel and Access usage and also learnt new tool called Business Objects. Improved ability in communication with Key Stakeholders as work with sites all across Telephone Banking (UK).

Very much enjoyed talking through my role and tasks with Apprenticeship tutor as it helped to keep my personal development on track

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel like the work I produce is useful to the business however I feel that the structure surrounding personal development and advancing within the business is very unfair despite my own successful progressions.

The apprenticeship was very well laid out and I felt it was balanced evenly over the year.

Great guidance on what areas I could research and pointers on how to go about finding the information for my coursework.

This has dropped off significantly over the past year as I feel if your Team Manager is not interested in supporting you then you are left behind.

I feel well rewarded for my work.

I have not really looked at these.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

It is a solid career option.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Come in with an open mind, eagerness to learn and drive and you will do well.