1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Telephone banking, talking to customers helping with quieries on their savings accounts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yeas, I have developed my confidence and also my telephone manner.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the apprenteship programme as I am still quite young I like to still be learning whilst earning.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued by Lloyds banking group, you do get recognised for the good things you do.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the start of the programme the trainer assesor didnt make regular visits to us. However, I got a new trainer in september who makes regular monthly visits.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have help there if I need it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Theres support available if I need it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is the same as my colleauges that arent on an apprenteship and it meets the costs I need.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I feel it is a good company to work for who value their employees and I feel its a really good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
I would advise them to apply as I think its a good company to work for.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!