internet banking advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

glasgow

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

7.2/10

Internt banking advisor Taking calls from customer who have issues logging onto their internet banking. Involves direct calls from customer and also internal calls from branchs and other departments.

Customer service skills. The 'whats' and hows'.

It was a good experience and made me look at my day-to-day job in a different way. More customer service driven.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

We get noticed for things we do wrong before things we have done right. Not enough praise given when due.

Trainer This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions was amazing. kept up to date with emails right up till half 11 some nights. She was great!

I could contact her at anytime and she would always reply quickly with a response.

They were happy to give me time off the phones to complete the course. manager was available for any support i needed from her.

like most people I work with we rely on overtime to see us through the month. This is through choice to keep up with my lifestyle.

Day to make a difference is done each year with a local charity.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Many benefits of working here. Cheap mortgage rates.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

I came through agency so i never had the inital process of getting interview and applciation form etc