1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Meeting our customer financial needs, whilst providing the best service to our customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have develeoped my knowledge and skills with dealing with different types of people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well structured and organised, always clear on what to do and when to do it by.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Always available when needed, never hesitates to provide support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have been given lots of support this time round and have been given dedicated time to complete work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Paid for by Lloyds.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm sure there is.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because of the changes we've made and the future of Lloyds banking group.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Stick at it and apply for an apprenticeship with Learn direct.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!