1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Telephony banking consultant. Dealing with customers bank accounts and complaints
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt more about my job and why certain processes are in place. It has also improved my confidence as it made me put my name forward for projects that i would not normally do
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed this programme it gave me something to think about while carrying out my day to day job.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very much so
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
[this section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticehsip Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] was very supportive
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It gives me a lot of opportunities to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!