1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I take inbound calls from usiness customers and manage there accounts and relationship with the bank
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer services, Complaint handeling etc
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its good to be able to get a recognised qualification in what i do.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very, the group spend significant time training me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good, Regular meeting with my trainer and good structure set out
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
1 Monthly meeting
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Accomidated time for exams and for meetings with trainer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I dont belive so but i think this will be well recognised in work.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great place to work with competitive benifits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Lloyds are really keen on individuals with good customer service skills and this is key when applying for any role.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!