1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Control Analyst anlysing data relating to banking controls and ensuring controls set are being adhered to
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt information regarding business set up
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Apprenticeship is good however the functional skills are very frustrating due to speed of response and lack of calls from the team
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Fairly well valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Apprenticeship is ok, functional skills very poor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Monthly visits plus additional support via email
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am empowered to manage my own time and development
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
No change following enrollment onto apprenticeship scheme
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't know
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Good package, stable company, possibilities for development
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Ensure you are customer focused
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!