1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to deal with customer's enquiry on their bank account and also to meet their needs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt credit card skills which is completely new
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it to the maximum as I enjoy working on the projects (English and Maths)
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Really proud to be part ot the apprenticeship
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I've completed level 2 which was the first batch where we had issues with getting some time off work. I'm currently on level 3 and its been organised well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
to the maximum. She's in reach of just a call
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm not aware of and I just love working for Lloyds
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a place where I wish to work so why not recommend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Keep doing well
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!