1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to deal with customer's enquiry on their bank account and also to meet their needs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt credit card skills which is completely new
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it to the maximum as I enjoy working on the projects (English and Maths)
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Really proud to be part ot the apprenticeship
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I've completed level 2 which was the first batch where we had issues with getting some time off work. I'm currently on level 3 and its been organised well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
to the maximum. She's in reach of just a call
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm not aware of and I just love working for Lloyds
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Its a place where I wish to work so why not recommend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Keep doing well
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!