Personal Banking Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Stranraer

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.7/10

My Role is a Personal Banking Advisor. My day-to-day duties include interviewing customers and finding out how I can make or save them some money. I also have other duties like outbound telephony, this is when i contact customes inviting them into brach for a review of their account.

I have only been an apprentice for 1 month but have already learned new skills and knowledge.

I'm enjoying the programme at the moment but cant wait continue it in the coming months.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel really valued by Lloyds Banking Group as they are investing in my development and future.

My programme is very structured as I know in advance as to what I have to do before I see my TA.

So far I have received enough support. If I need anymore then I can just phone my TA.

I receive alot of support from my employer as I get a couple of hours a month in branch to do some of my apprentice work.

Lloyds Banking Group cover all my costs, which is brilliant.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

The benefits you get as an employee are brilliant.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Just be yourself and put show alot of enthusiasm.