1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
meeting new customer, opening new accounts, personal loans, savings accounts and home insurance. working closely with counter and management team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have improved on my maths and english skills massivley.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
very valued that i was chosen for this scheme
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
extremely, i had at least one meeting every month and was helped with anything and everything
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i had at least one meeting every month and was helped with anything and everything
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as i need, i had time allocated for my work and exams
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
good and friendly place to work with lots of oppertunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
be confident and ambitious
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!