Flow Leader at Lloyds Banking Group

Andover
20th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

7.8/10

My current work role is working as an Flow Leader in CPO (Court Production Orders).

The programme gave me the chance to revist key skills such as maths and english which i had not had to do since leaving school. It was also good to gain new customer service skills.

It was good and got to share the experiance with others taking part.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Very impressed since completing the aprenticeship. Has helped me to progress in the past couple of years gaining two promotions.

It is broken down to monthly targets making it easier to focus on one topic at a time.

Always available to contact by phone or email if ever support needed.

Time was given off work to take key skill exams and complete any work when needed.

Since becoming a band C i have reached a very competative salary. I also have taken a staff mortgage which saves me a great deal each year on what I would be paying on a public mortgage.

There are plenty of opportunities to become involved in charity work alongside the bank.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Good work/life balance which is what attracted me to join Lloyds banking group in the first place. My salary provides me with enough to live to a level i'm happy with.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Must be driven to progress as there are lot of competition for jobs when applying for higher roles.