1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My current work role is working as an Flow Leader in CPO (Court Production Orders).
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The programme gave me the chance to revist key skills such as maths and english which i had not had to do since leaving school. It was also good to gain new customer service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was good and got to share the experiance with others taking part.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very impressed since completing the aprenticeship. Has helped me to progress in the past couple of years gaining two promotions.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is broken down to monthly targets making it easier to focus on one topic at a time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Always available to contact by phone or email if ever support needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Time was given off work to take key skill exams and complete any work when needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Since becoming a band C i have reached a very competative salary. I also have taken a staff mortgage which saves me a great deal each year on what I would be paying on a public mortgage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opportunities to become involved in charity work alongside the bank.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Good work/life balance which is what attracted me to join Lloyds banking group in the first place. My salary provides me with enough to live to a level i'm happy with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Must be driven to progress as there are lot of competition for jobs when applying for higher roles.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!