Digital Apprentice - Public sites at Lloyds Banking Group

London, City of

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

6.6/10

I currently work for Lloyds Banking Group, Digital sector. The team that i work for is Public Sites. Therefore i am directly involved with any public site within the group; Lloyds, Halifax and Bank Of Scotland. At the moment i am currently working on a project based on Halifax and managing the defects associated with this website. I am the Go-to person if something needs changing because it is incorrect, i have to identify the issue and let specific people know in the design team so the issue can be sorted.

I have developed by digital skills in general, but i feel as if i am to progress through the company i need to learn more advanced skills in order to fit in more with people at my workplace as some have advanced skills compared to myself.

I enjoy the whole experience as this is my first 9-5 job and has been an eye opener

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

i feel very vauled

very well organised, i have two training providers; Arch and Lloyds internally.

i feel as if i get enough support, but could be better with a more hands on kneathestic approach to training instead of Q&A's

I feel i receive enough support

my salary is very good, i am most pleased

There are few working opportunities outside of work

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Very welcoming environment, good team, learning new skills all the time.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be yourself.