1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I currently work for Lloyds Banking Group, Digital sector. The team that i work for is Public Sites. Therefore i am directly involved with any public site within the group; Lloyds, Halifax and Bank Of Scotland. At the moment i am currently working on a project based on Halifax and managing the defects associated with this website. I am the Go-to person if something needs changing because it is incorrect, i have to identify the issue and let specific people know in the design team so the issue can be sorted.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed by digital skills in general, but i feel as if i am to progress through the company i need to learn more advanced skills in order to fit in more with people at my workplace as some have advanced skills compared to myself.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the whole experience as this is my first 9-5 job and has been an eye opener
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
i feel very vauled
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised, i have two training providers; Arch and Lloyds internally.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i feel as if i get enough support, but could be better with a more hands on kneathestic approach to training instead of Q&A's
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel i receive enough support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary is very good, i am most pleased
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are few working opportunities outside of work
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Very welcoming environment, good team, learning new skills all the time.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!