1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Assistant - Attending project calls, planning FTE (staff required to complete new work).
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Everything that I was asked to do was already a skill I had.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It wasn't very emjoyable - very unorganised as it was the first apprenticeship programme here.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not well structured at all.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My tutor gave me the support I needed - Learn Direct were not very well organised however and did not receive enough support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot. I was given all the support and more that i neededn
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets it very well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
I have always been treated faily and when I showed interest in improving myself or developing, I was given full backing.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Drive your own development.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!