1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Assistant - Attending project calls, planning FTE (staff required to complete new work).
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Everything that I was asked to do was already a skill I had.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It wasn't very emjoyable - very unorganised as it was the first apprenticeship programme here.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not well structured at all.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My tutor gave me the support I needed - Learn Direct were not very well organised however and did not receive enough support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot. I was given all the support and more that i neededn
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets it very well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have always been treated faily and when I showed interest in improving myself or developing, I was given full backing.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Drive your own development.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!