1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a customer adviser at the halifax which involves meeting and greeting customers, providing good customer service and helping them with their day to day banking
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I like it
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
i am pleased halifax has invested in my future
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised with monthly visits
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The trainer I had previously was very supportive, however | am currently without a trainer
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Time is given to complete appointments with my assessor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Mid Year event?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
The company is supportive of its employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Take all oppurtunities youre given
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!