1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Taking customer's complaints, investigats what's happened and reach a resolution for them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed many skills: Communication IT Problem solving
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The job is enjoyable, it can be stressful at times as workloads can build up and difficult to manage.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
They provide continuous opportunities for training and development and there are so many roles within the group so there's always ways to progress.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Fairly structured, the programme is more like an ordinary job with a couple of work booklets thrown in rather than an apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They come to visit once a month but really just ask questions. They are only an email away but you shouldn't really need them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Team leaders and managers don't really acknowledge the apprenticeship side of the job but re supportive of the day to day role.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is good, however I live pretty far away so with the additional travel costs its a bit of a stretch.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that I'm aware.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
They offer endless opportunities and as far as jobs go are pretty decent.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!