1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i work as a telephony consultant for LLoyds Banking Group i deal with customers on a daily basis so i must have great customer service in order to do my job.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learned a numerous number of skills in order to help with my customer service. this has been shown by customers themselves giving me fantastic feedback on the customer service i am giving them
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy my programme as i have a full time job with a full time wage and get to study for my apprenticeship on the side. which althouggh this means im constently busy i am working towards a great qaulifation so this is what inspires me to carry on
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
i feel very valued. there are many great offers available to colleauges who work here.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i think the structure is a little poor, as i am taking a level 2 apprenticeship i can either take my english and maths exams at level 2 or 1 this was not explained to me until near the end of my apprenticeship so i have been studying for a level 2 when i am being set for a level 1
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
although i only see my tutor once a month she is always on hand to help as i know i can just email her and within a day she will reply with any help she can offer
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my eployer is very supportive. if i need any time off the phone while im at work my employer will authorise this to happen for me to complete any apprenticeship work i have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i would say my salary is very fair. i work full time with a full time wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
i have to make make oppurtinities to complete my apprenticeship but when i do have the qaulification im sure it will put me ahead of any competition if i decide to change jobs
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
LBG is a great place to work for and i feel very valued. the offers that are in place for employees are very generous and there are many jobs in LBG to move around if you wanted to.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
to be very optimistic and open minded
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!