- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY?
on a day to day role I hold client meetings and ensure that their accounts are accurate by selecting samples and testing. I also coach my juniors. there is no day that is the same.
Yes i have learnt to engage better with clients and how to act in a professional manner and always apply a questioning mind
to a moderate extent
We recieve a lot of support with our own apprentice coaches as well as buddies and counsellors
I get involved with the social committee which plans events for work
Good place to work with friendly people and amazing opportunities
Be confident and try contact an EY employee to discuss their experience
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
Hull HU1 1TJ, UK