1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service advisor in mortgages for Lloyds Banking group. My role involves dealing with customers concerns and or queries. Speaking with colleagues and or customer over the telephone.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My confidence has grown since i have been working here, my skills have developed.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its ok, it can be challenging at times.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I do feel valued by LBG, pay is good, over time is good, pay rises and bonuses are good,
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
have a meeting once per month with assessor.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
meeting once per month, other then that no other comms
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Get 3 hours per month on apprentice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!