1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mortgage Advisor. My daily task is to speak to a customers and conduct mortgage reviews and made appropriate recommendations to them for their mortgage. I speak to customers on the phone everyday and my duties involve excellent customer service, compliance and Risk duties.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
During the course I improved my customer service skills and became more self aware on calls. It also improved my knowledge around my job and the legislation that governs it.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The experience was great, it made me motivated to improve myself and progress within the company.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I have recieved recognition on numerous occasions and have been able to progress within the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everything was very clear and well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Trainer was excellent and always available for help and support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again I get all the support I require.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
A lot better since progressing within the company.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not really looking.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Benefits for working for company and experience that I have had.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Have a clear goal of where you want to go and work towards it.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!