1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Claims handler - taking claims from inception to completion; dealing with customer's, suppliers and other internal colleagues in the process
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Refreshed my math skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Not very stimulating
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Not very - opportunities to progress have been limited
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Was well structured with sufficient time given to complete the programme
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Sufficient support to complete the programme
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Sufficient time to to complete the work required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good place to work where you are treated well although progression oppportunities are limited
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Make yourself known to the right people when you start
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!