1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mortgage advisor communicating with new and existing customers to provide advice on their mortgage. I work in a team based environment where compliance is key part to the job role and sharing knowledge is important
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learnt how to give a great customer experience and developed my skills in complaint handling
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the programme was an excellent way to network with new people and learn new skills. I now have a better understanding of the company
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel a valued part of their organisation and I'm happy they give me such responsibility and offer programmes like this to develop myself
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme was very well structed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Recieved enough support to complete the course and they were there when need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
recieved alot of support from the business and manager to get time to do the course and time away from my role
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is below the salary I feel a mortgage advisor should earn compared to other banks - I have to money manage to stay afloat in the month
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many opportunities that I know
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great business to its employees and always wanting to develop us
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
always want to achieve more and develop further
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!