1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mortgage Advisor for LBG reviewing existing mortgages
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Qualified as a Mortgage Advisor through CEMAP qualification. Developed call handling & customer service skills. Also developed skills and knowledge around employee rights and responsibilities.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Still at early stage of the programme but enjoying it so far
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
It varies greatly. Some aspects make me feel valued but at times it still feels very much like I am just a number.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is the first mortgage apprentice scheme the group has run, so there are some initial teething problems but it will hopefully take more shape as time goes on.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider support from the assessor is very good
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not very much support at all. All work has to be done in my own time. The only time I get booked out is the 60-90mins a month my TA is here. My line manager knows nothing about the scheme, and as it is so new, there has been virtually no support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is adequate
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
The reward package
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Make the most of opportunities given
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!