Project Assistant at Lloyds Banking Group

Halifax

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.9/10

My day to day role includes may different tasks, from building meeting pack, writing minutes, creating status reports and building and maintaining project plans and many other tasks.

I have learned more new skills than I could list, my confidence has improved dramatically, my communication skills are what have made a real impact, I always thought this was one of my strong areas untill coming into this environment. Everyday I learn something new and that isnt an over statement.

I am currently in PMO which I have enjoyed however I am project manageing a new project and being able to see this start to finish is amazing and you can see how your contribution is making that real difference.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Very ! my task manager make me feel very valued and has pushed me from day one to develop my skill. LBG provide amazing benefits from day one.

When you start your programme you can see the roadmap the programme will follow, however you play a huge part in this road map and you are in control, keep on top of the evidencing and you will be on the track to success.

Support is given through out the programme and there is always someone to answer your question. They want you to succeed

I couldn't ask for anything more from my employer support, opportunity and fun.

I am a mum and own my own home and I needed an opportunity which would allow me to train as well as cover my out of work costs and this does.

In terms of future progression after the Higher Apprentiship in Project Management out side of LBG the list is endless.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

I dont have any reasons not too, I am have constant support, opportunity and fun everyday.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Make sure you apply for the right role for you there are plenty of roles within LBG.