1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
assistant relationship manager - contact clients and deal with complex queries on banking.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes- I heave learnt how to manage my own time effectively and how to work closely within a team and side by side basis.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has been good to see the learning that has been completed and have montly meetings with learning assessor.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised very well, I have time out of role to complete nessacary work when needed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have support whenever I need it, its just a call or email away.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a great deal of support from colleagues and line managers.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its works very well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good business to work for and a wide range of jobs you can do as well as lots of learning opportunity.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be honest and prepare for a hard but rewarding work.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!