1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a customer adviser at Halifax. I deal with customer enquiries and carry out transactions on a daily basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills, including systems used by banks and also interpersonal skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find my programme very enjoyable and also very beneficial to me.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Halifax Plc value me a lot and have been very supportive of me in my role and helped me gain additional qualifications.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have monthly reviews with my trainer assesor which helps me structure my learning.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, I have regular meetings in which i receive a lot of feedback and help with the next steps of my journey. My trainer also keeps in contact between meetings.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer allows me time each month to meet with my trainer and also time in between to do any prep for the next meeting.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is very well suited to me and meets all of my needs. I also receive annual bonuses.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are lots of opportunities outside of work to gain more qualifications and also to volunteer and work in the local community.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Halifax is very supportive as an employer and will help you progress as much as you like.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!