Customer Adviser at Lloyds Banking Group

Southampton
20th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.9/10

I am a customer adviser at Halifax. I deal with customer enquiries and carry out transactions on a daily basis.

I have learnt a lot of new skills, including systems used by banks and also interpersonal skills.

I find my programme very enjoyable and also very beneficial to me.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Halifax Plc value me a lot and have been very supportive of me in my role and helped me gain additional qualifications.

I have monthly reviews with my trainer assesor which helps me structure my learning.

A lot of support, I have regular meetings in which i receive a lot of feedback and help with the next steps of my journey. My trainer also keeps in contact between meetings.

My employer allows me time each month to meet with my trainer and also time in between to do any prep for the next meeting.

My salary is very well suited to me and meets all of my needs. I also receive annual bonuses.

There are lots of opportunities outside of work to gain more qualifications and also to volunteer and work in the local community.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Halifax is very supportive as an employer and will help you progress as much as you like.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *