1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Operations Analyst - monitoring of the critical banking systems during 24x7 shifts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed my communication skills when having to call out support. Learnt technical skills that can be utilised in new roles.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme is good although at times not overly challenging
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Extremely valued - the apprenticeship programme is a great opportunity
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Slow start up but once it was in motion, I saw my advisor every month.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Plenty of support provided.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As this didn't interfere with work particularly, my employer didnt need much involvement but they were extremely supportive when necessary.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is fine
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have already got a new job outside of the department where I did my apprenticeship. I want to stay in LBG as long as possible due to the career progression on offer.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a good place to work with plenty of support and great career progression opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Go for it. Play to your strengths and be yourself.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!