1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Personal Banking Advisor, This just involves me see customers to make sure that they are receiving the most out of their banking services with Lloyds
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have already learnt a lot of new skills when dealing with customers and how to run a more affective meeting, as well as deepening my understanding of the financial world
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
so far its not so bad
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a great amount
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Full support of not only my mangager but the branch as a whole
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They have helped me Gain new skills to improve my worth
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!