1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
in my day to day role i am a devloper of new systems within Lloyds banking group.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
HTML, presentation skils, binary, networking, databases, the list goes on an on
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i love it
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
very valued, always pushed to have my say
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
over and beyond whats expected from them
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
again couldnt ask for a better team for support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary meets my costs very well, as we earn arround 6/7 times as much as minimum
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
cause its a brilliant place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
work hard, be determined and you will get where you want
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!