UAT Lead at Lloyds Banking Group

Westminster
20th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.0/10

I work in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) which involves the testing from a user perspective of upcoming and existing Lloyds Banking apps. Day-to-day I complete testing from various initiatives in order to see if the functionality is working as expected and if a satisfactory customer experience is achieved.

I have learnt extensive skills in UAT,and have learnt how to use Quality Center and Microsoft Outlook

I really enjoy my programme as it provides me with a great method of learning on the job whilst also getting payed.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel very valued at Lloyds and do not feel that being an apprentice makes me any different from other full time staff

My programme is well structured as we have study weeks every 6 weeks and sessions with our apprenticeship assessor every 4 weeks. In addition to this if we have any concerns/problems we can contact our line managers or our apprenticeship assessors.

I have a meeting every 4 weeks with my assessor and have a study week roughly every 6 weeks. If I have any concerns or problems in between these times I can get in contact with my assessor as I have there email and mobile number.

I receive a lot of support from Lloyds in multiple ways. I have three different managers who I can get in contact with at any time as well as support from other apprentices

traveling to work is expensive but the salary and benefits I receive more than cover the cost.

Lots of opportunities

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Good pay and benefits, lots of job progression opportunities and lots of support provided.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be confident and outgoing and show a real passion and interest in the job and the company.