1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) which involves the testing from a user perspective of upcoming and existing Lloyds Banking apps. Day-to-day I complete testing from various initiatives in order to see if the functionality is working as expected and if a satisfactory customer experience is achieved.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt extensive skills in UAT,and have learnt how to use Quality Center and Microsoft Outlook
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme as it provides me with a great method of learning on the job whilst also getting payed.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued at Lloyds and do not feel that being an apprentice makes me any different from other full time staff
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well structured as we have study weeks every 6 weeks and sessions with our apprenticeship assessor every 4 weeks. In addition to this if we have any concerns/problems we can contact our line managers or our apprenticeship assessors.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have a meeting every 4 weeks with my assessor and have a study week roughly every 6 weeks. If I have any concerns or problems in between these times I can get in contact with my assessor as I have there email and mobile number.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from Lloyds in multiple ways. I have three different managers who I can get in contact with at any time as well as support from other apprentices
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
traveling to work is expensive but the salary and benefits I receive more than cover the cost.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of opportunities
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Good pay and benefits, lots of job progression opportunities and lots of support provided.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be confident and outgoing and show a real passion and interest in the job and the company.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!