1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Servicing business banking customers, responding to emails, answering calls and dealing with queries, completing mandates and forms. Booking appointments for customers to see their relationship managers, updating their information under regulations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, I have developed my customer service skills with different interactions and I have learnt management style skills after being in control of and looking after teams.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Every day is different and there is always something new to learn, it keeps me engaged and interested. I enjoy it
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel valued by my team and have never felt uncomfortable or excluded when at work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship hasn't been the most organised thing I have ever taken part in, I haven't recieved calls when I should have done and then recieve them when they are not due. When I turned up for my exams they were not expecting me and it all seemed a bit hit and miss depending on who you spoke to.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My assessor is brilliant, she would always check up to make sure everything was going well and would give all support needed to make sure I was comfortable with what needed to be done and knowing what I needed to do.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They allow me time away from my desk/off the phone if there are things I need to do, all i need to do is ask.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
If it wasn't for the amout of tax and NI that comes off then it would be a lot better but other than that I manage to pay my mortage and bills and still be comfortable throughout the month
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
In respect of jobs, I haven't looked as I am happy where I am and always looking to improve my career in the bank
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
They are good to work for, we get great flexi benefits that not many other companies do and they pay alot to our pension too.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Have some basic information on LBG and sound interested in what the bank has to offer and how you feel you can make a difference to that.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!