1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Senior telephone banking advisor.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes allowed me to hone my skills more.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Was enjoyable, had an issue with the maths test - my results got lost it seems.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very, feel like valued coleague
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Was structured quite well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Brenda was very good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Got time off when needed for tests and the programme itself.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I do a lot of overtime, so it makes up. But my basic salary wouldn't cut it.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Great company values, treate staff very well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be open and honest.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!