1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Here at the Lloyds Banking Group I am part of the Customer and Business Readiness team. This team is a part of all projects from the beginning all the way to the end. As stated in the title, we make sure projects are ready for both the customer and the business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since starting I have learnt many skills. One of the main skills includes being able to communicate effectively to any colleague no matter whom they are.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This programme has been a fantastic opportunity, and I could not wish for anything better to have happened for my first job.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group offers many colleague benefits they allow me to feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Since we are the first digital apprentices it has been a learning curve for both myself and Lloyds Banking Group. The beginning started off a little disorganised however, this has been looked at and improved dramatically.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Arch are very happy to help with any issues with the work that we have to complete, etc.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support from my line manager has been amazing. She is always happy to help and improve my skills.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is amazing for a first job.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There have been many volunteering opportunities set up for work, such as visiting branches, a group convention and local school give and gain.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
This is a fantastic opportunity that should be thought of above university.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!