1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Flex support team - involves supporting advisers who wish to flex out their shift and flex back in when the business requires them in.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new skills regarding the way the call centre gage when and if they can let advisers away by checking the forecasting for the following 4 weeks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thurily enjoyed the programme and it made me think outside the box and help me document my current role
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued to be part of the group and feel i have exciting career prospects
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it was very well organised and meetings always went to plan with no hiccups
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i received alot of support from my trainer assesor and other advisers who were doing the programme also
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer was very supportive and gave me the tools/TOTP needed to complete coursework
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
There was not much in the course that i had to pay for and any trips made during the course were covered by the company so it was very well suited
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There probably is and having this qualification would give me that extra edge but i do not want to leave the company
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a great company to work for and there are endless development oppertunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be yourself and always try to exceed your goals
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!