flex support adviser at Lloyds Banking Group

Glasgow
20th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

7.1/10

Flex support team - involves supporting advisers who wish to flex out their shift and flex back in when the business requires them in.

I have learnt new skills regarding the way the call centre gage when and if they can let advisers away by checking the forecasting for the following 4 weeks.

I thurily enjoyed the programme and it made me think outside the box and help me document my current role

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel very valued to be part of the group and feel i have exciting career prospects

it was very well organised and meetings always went to plan with no hiccups

i received alot of support from my trainer assesor and other advisers who were doing the programme also

My employer was very supportive and gave me the tools/TOTP needed to complete coursework

There was not much in the course that i had to pay for and any trips made during the course were covered by the company so it was very well suited

There probably is and having this qualification would give me that extra edge but i do not want to leave the company

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

it is a great company to work for and there are endless development oppertunities

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be yourself and always try to exceed your goals