1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Project Management Office Assistant, I help to govern and manage the project managers in our team. I report on their projects and send these to managers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed most of my IT skills from when I first started. I have also gained graphic design skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my programme - I got to learn a lot in a small space of time - ready to get to the level that I am at now.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organised - it went by without a hitch.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training provider wasn't very good - they were only supportive when they were in the office with me. It was hard to get hold of them when I needed them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support is received from my employer - they greatly helped me on my way to where I am now.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are quite a few - but you have to find them yourself.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good employer - great benefits.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Show them that this is what you really want and you're willing to work hard for it.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!