1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My current role is project assistant, & the team I am currently working under is Mortgages small releases. This involves improvments & maintanence to the mortgages systems for both colleagues & customers when trying to get a mortgage. Whether this be to fix an error on the systems or improving the experience.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I would say I have developed my skills & developed new skills. From previously working in customer service it has been interesting to come to a company & do more work behind the scenes to help the bank & customer.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy my programme as I have been provided with plenty of support in the forms of mentors, managers, assessors etc. The only downside is the two 3 hour exams coming up later this year!
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Pretty valued, everyone is very welcoming
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Pretty well, as long as you put the time in yourself to complete the appretniceship work the easier it is in the long run.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have two, one who marks our coursework peices & another who is preparing us for our exams. Both have been great so far.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots, as soon as I joined I had my line manager & a mentor. I also now have a task manager who is always happy to help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Compared to a lot of apprenticeships the salary is amazing, Cannot complain in the slightest
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Loads, we have a volunteering scheme in Lloyds so means we get to help with the local communities
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company, treated fairly & the rewards are excellent
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
In the words of Nike... Just do it
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!