Project Assistant at Lloyds Banking Group

Halifax

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.0/10

My current role is project assistant, & the team I am currently working under is Mortgages small releases. This involves improvments & maintanence to the mortgages systems for both colleagues & customers when trying to get a mortgage. Whether this be to fix an error on the systems or improving the experience.

I would say I have developed my skills & developed new skills. From previously working in customer service it has been interesting to come to a company & do more work behind the scenes to help the bank & customer.

I do enjoy my programme as I have been provided with plenty of support in the forms of mentors, managers, assessors etc. The only downside is the two 3 hour exams coming up later this year!

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Pretty valued, everyone is very welcoming

Pretty well, as long as you put the time in yourself to complete the appretniceship work the easier it is in the long run.

We have two, one who marks our coursework peices & another who is preparing us for our exams. Both have been great so far.

Lots, as soon as I joined I had my line manager & a mentor. I also now have a task manager who is always happy to help

Compared to a lot of apprenticeships the salary is amazing, Cannot complain in the slightest

Loads, we have a volunteering scheme in Lloyds so means we get to help with the local communities

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Good company, treated fairly & the rewards are excellent

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

In the words of Nike... Just do it