1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I create all the job cards for the week, also do follow up calls, filing, check customers in and booking customers in.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer facing, self confidence, and Team work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Company is nice to work for and the team are great, although there is always one or two people that aren't. It did meet my expectation and I do enjoy it.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
Manager really cared and helped me with everything and trained me as best as he could. Didnt feeled valued by external as it took too long to get my login details and i still haven't recieved my badge. But due to my manger valuing me I will say 10 stars still
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Induction was great, training took a little while, support was great, Studying took a while but good. In all it was organised to a point but took long to sort out
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Helped me a lot and i really enjoyed it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support, really helped me settle in and helped me with any issues I had.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not well since I can barely afford to do much, can't move out because it wont be enough and cannot get a company car as I wouldn't havee enough to live on.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
My Music, Ministry (Jehovah's Witness), Salsa, Voluntary work at shops, played at different events or make events.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
Good company, do take care of their workers and really value you.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Be better organised in terms of logins, badges and apprienticeship studying part, as it did take a while to know if i was inrolled.