1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to make sure that i am helping customers with queries on there loan account, i also complete loan applications and have information that i need to give to the customer to stay complient.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been able to develop my skills in time managment as well as orginisation skills. I have also found out alot about how the business works
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the programme was very enjoyable, at times it did feel that there was a lul throughtout the learning however once i had attended the mid event it put everthing into perspective.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel as if the group are ready to help my progress through the business
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the orginisation was not the best as my mid event was not in the middle of my learning and could of had more time with the assessor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the assessor provided great support throught the programme. i did feel that when she was not available that i did have the option on an abassidor but it was not something that i knew alot about at the time
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
the support from the employer could of been better. there was not alot of time given to be able to use work ulillities. this would of helped when completing alot of the projects
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
there was no costes for the appericeship as the company paid for the course as well as any expenditure when going to events.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have not looked for any other opportunities outside of work a i am looking to progress with this company
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
they are very supportive throughtout there training, they are flexable and is a friendly place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
the advice that i would give would be just be yourself. Make sure that you have a level of proffisonalism and be friendly towards all collegues and customers.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!