Technical Infrastructure Developer at Lloyds Banking Group

2011
Pudsey

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.1/10

Technical Infrastructure Developer. Managing Active Directory within the group.

Was a complete novice before joining the team. Have learnt a lot in my time here.

Programme wasn't the best organised however was sufficient to allow me to succeed.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Yes! Pay rewards have been great. Flex package and a pension is also an excellent reward.

My programme wasn't very organised as Learn Direct or LBG wasn't sure how things would work so had to do a lot of leg work my self.

This has been rectified and I believe that all future cohorts have fully planned programmes with a career progression route once the programme is complete.

Not much support available as tutor wasn't IT literate (to the same level as an advanced apprentice) so unable to seek support from them.

Great support from employer. Had a buddy within the team and manager was supportive with time for training.

100%

Yes - all supported 100% by LBG

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Having worked within the business for 8 years I enjoy working for the bank and I am proud to say I work for LBG.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Give them your all, they will give it back!