1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Technical Infrastructure Developer. Managing Active Directory within the group.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Was a complete novice before joining the team. Have learnt a lot in my time here.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Programme wasn't the best organised however was sufficient to allow me to succeed.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Yes! Pay rewards have been great. Flex package and a pension is also an excellent reward.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme wasn't very organised as Learn Direct or LBG wasn't sure how things would work so had to do a lot of leg work my self.
This has been rectified and I believe that all future cohorts have fully planned programmes with a career progression route once the programme is complete.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not much support available as tutor wasn't IT literate (to the same level as an advanced apprentice) so unable to seek support from them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Great support from employer. Had a buddy within the team and manager was supportive with time for training.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes - all supported 100% by LBG
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Having worked within the business for 8 years I enjoy working for the bank and I am proud to say I work for LBG.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Give them your all, they will give it back!
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!