1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have to learn from different departments of the company top see how Network rail works as well as learn there role as a track technition
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills out on track and done many course to help further this learning
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
some times it was enjoyable but it can be very slow sometime as you do not always have things to do.
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
half the time you are valued the other half you are not
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There is good structure for the part of the apprenticeship that are to do with courses and gaining qualification but not much structre when youre in the depots
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of suupport is given from the training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support is given from the employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is a good one for the apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
dont understand the question?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because they are a good compnay to work for and give a good chance to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
ensure you are willing to do do the paper work and reports etc.
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!