1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Management, assisting projects on any work they need assistance with. Helping with BAU work as well.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes lots. Both in projects and in the work life in general.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They are a brilliant company, very flexible and very helpful.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!