1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have been working as a Track apprentice and completing placements with all other departments to gain a better understanding of the railway.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have gained a variety of new skills whilst developing others.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my work and have really enjoyed the scheme.
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
I feel I have a been a valued addition to our department by the majority of people.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The course was good but could be restructured a little bit to improve it even more.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The support has been great.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the support I need from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is good for an apprenticeship scheme.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The scheme is good with lots of possibiulities at the end of it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Don't be afraid to get stuck in and work hard.
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!