1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a customer service advisor and help customers with there banking questions. I also spent time train new advisor and helping managers with day to day issues.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
was very enjoyable, and have since started my NVQ 3.
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
I have worked for santander for a number of years and things change on a reguler bacis.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very i know exactly what i need to do for my next lesson and when it will take place.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
she is very supportive and will help me to reach my goal in finishing my NVQ.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
they have given me the time off to see my NVQ Assessor
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Santander to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander?
it hard work and there is a lot you need to be do to able to achive your stats.
More from SantanderMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!