Student at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
17th April 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

7.2/10

Over the period of 5 days I was given various case studies and real life activities where by I learned new skills and enhanced my business knowledge.

I have learnt more about the structure of a commercial law firm and the pathways to becoming a solicitor.

I was welcomed and made to feel part of the team in each department and was given all the guidance required. The days are structured nicely and give you a chance to meet and get to know your peers.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I was treated equally throughout all areas and the company successfully applied their ABC ethos.

The structure was good, allowing you to do team building activities on the first day and fit into the firm before moving to different areas with presentations in the morning.

Each trainer offered help on multiple occasions without being intimidating, they were constantly aware and willing to help.

Work experience N/A

Opportunities for further employment such as the gap year programme, training contract etc

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

It is a great opportunity and a great experience which can help to reinforce anyone's interest in law.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *