1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Over the period of 5 days I was given various case studies and real life activities where by I learned new skills and enhanced my business knowledge.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more about the structure of a commercial law firm and the pathways to becoming a solicitor.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I was welcomed and made to feel part of the team in each department and was given all the guidance required. The days are structured nicely and give you a chance to meet and get to know your peers.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I was treated equally throughout all areas and the company successfully applied their ABC ethos.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure was good, allowing you to do team building activities on the first day and fit into the firm before moving to different areas with presentations in the morning.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Each trainer offered help on multiple occasions without being intimidating, they were constantly aware and willing to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Work experience N/A
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Opportunities for further employment such as the gap year programme, training contract etc
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It is a great opportunity and a great experience which can help to reinforce anyone's interest in law.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!