1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helped trainee solicitors with daily tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt interpersonal skills such as being confident etc when meeting new people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the progamme
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I have received feedback for tasks I have completed and feel appreciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They were always there if I had a query
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support from the different trainee solicitors I worked with
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No- due to short time of work experience
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
everyone is friendly and it is a good experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!