1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helped trainee solicitors with daily tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt interpersonal skills such as being confident etc when meeting new people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the progamme
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I have received feedback for tasks I have completed and feel appreciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They were always there if I had a query
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support from the different trainee solicitors I worked with
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No- due to short time of work experience
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
everyone is friendly and it is a good experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!