- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
-Managing customer relationships by gathering and presenting essential category data. -Keeping stakeholders informed of any brand related decisions/directions. -Working with world-renowned brands to further enhance our brand and values. -Liaising with our diversity team on how to improve equality, gender disparity, & other socially contemporary issues.
-Leadership -Agility -Social Skills -Degree in Professional Management -eBusiness certified -LinkedIn Courses -Project Management -Time management
Thoroughly enjoy my current apprenticeship with Nestlé. On the CMDA programme, and what I love most is the fact that I have the opportunity to rotate over 4 different functions that being; Marketing, Supply Chain, Commercial Development Team, & Sales. In addition, my values are appreciated thanks to the Inclusion & Belonging team.
Very well organized. This being a rotation based programme, allows the apprentice to move every 6 months to a different function. This happens 4 times which takes you to 2 years, thereafter in your final year you get to specialize in which division you enjoyed the most. Every 6 weeks, you attend a 1 week study school at Sheffield Hallam Uni.
-Weekly meetings with the HRBusiness Partner. -Daily/Weekly meetings with line manager. -Specifically assigned coach/mentor both from a work & uni perspective. -Mentor/Mentee programme available at Nestlé. -Academy team @ Nestlé available for support, assistance, & training.
-Uni based tutor/coach. -Hallam Help/support. -Accessibility is very easy.
The modules are made in tandem with the rotation divisions objectives. Modules encompass; project management tools, Principles of Sales & Marketing, Organisational Purpose/Objectives & HRM systmes/processes.
-Nestlé Annual Awards. Social linkups with team. -Fitness & Wellbeing teams -Inclusion & Belonging team. -Mental Health First Aiders team
-Competitive Pay & Rewards -Values/Purpose/Objectives/Motivations -Team & Culture -Training available -Personal Development -World Renowned Brands -Social Connections -Opportunities -Job security
Be Yourself because Everyone Else is Already Taken!!!!!!!!!!!
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
Business & Administration